|Constitutional Form:||SCIO (Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation)|
|SCIO registered name is:
||Glass Community Association|
|Geographical Spread:||A specific local point, community or neighbourhood|
|Main Operating Location:||Aberdeenshire|
1) The advancement of citizenship, and community development in the parish of Glass, Huntly, Aberdeenshire.
2) Owning, managing and maintaining Glass Community Hall
(and associated land) as a recreational facility for the benefit and use of the community of Glass .
3) To encourage, support and facilitate community activity and events in the parish of Glass.
4) To support the work of other community clubs and societies in the parish of Glass.
|Beneficiaries:||No specific group, or for the benefit of the community|
|Types of activity undertaken:||It carries out activities or services itself|
|Account Reference Date||30/11|
|SCIO was registered on:||15 April 2021|
|Principal contact address :||Netherton
- You can find the full details of our Registered Charity Status by clicking here