We are going to go ahead with some groups and events in Glass this winter.
Each group will keep their own records for attendance and each group will be responsible for their own equipment and following all and any rules required of then to comply with Covid 19 guidance.
- Bowling will begin Tuesday 26th October in the Glass Hall at 7pm
- Badminton will begin Wednesday 27th October in Glass Hall at 7.30pm till 10pm
- The Glass SWI has begun on the first Thursday of the month at 7.30pm In Glass Hall, next meeting 4th November.
- The Keep Fit/Netball Groups meet on a Thursday evening at 7.00pm in Glass Hall for 1 hour.
- Drama meet occasionally.
- Remembrance Service at Glass War Memorial on Sunday 14th November at 2pm. Rev Calder will lead the service. We hope to serve tea/coffee in the hall after the service.
- St Andrews Night Family ceilidh in Glass Hall on Saturday 27th November, details will follow shortly.
- Christmas Eve service in Glass Church on Friday 24th December at 6pm, all welcome. This will be lead by Father Tom and there will be a retiring collection for the Glass Church SCIO and a charity of Father Tom’s choosing.
If you wish to know more about any of these events please do get in touch here.
All groups are delighted to see new members and so please do go along and give them a go!